- Go to the folder containing the UDK game exe (C:\UDK\Custom\Binaries\UDKLift.exe)
- Right click and send to the desktop as a shortcut
Edit the Properties for Quality
- Right click the shortcut that was created and select properties. The text for "target" is highlighted and is the text that will be edited. (Ref at bottom of post)
- This is the format that should be pasted into the target
- UDK.exe YourLevelName -MAXQUALITYMODE -NOTEXTURESTREAMING -ResX=1920 -ResY=1080
- Example of mine: C:\UDK\Custom\Binaries\UDKLift.exe living_quarters_01.udk -MAXQUALITYMODE -NOTEXTURESTREAMING -ResX=1920 -ResY=1080
Taking the Screenshot
- Run the shortcut that was just created. The level should open at the resolution chosen above.
- Press Tab and type "Tiledshot"
- Use "Tiledshot 2" or "Tiledshot 3" for larger captures
- The screenshot should be saved in UDK/Custom/UDKGame/Screenshots/Win64
- Just open and resize in Photoshop!